Take a break seem to have hired Real People’s photoshop tech for a week. The ongoing saga of the one twin with cancer reaches epic proportions as the illustrating photo shows. One twin with cancer is seen here icing cakes with her sister. Apparently that’s love. Next week – One twin with cancer ties her shoelaces. Which is also love.
- Lethal Loo Chain!
- No, Captain Kirk was a hero actually!
- THIRTY SEVEN?!?!?!?
- Sink of despair!
- I love you, yes I do, ‘cos you know you’re my lethal brew!
- Saved by the bath, tossed off the sofa and buggered by the oven!
- 4 babies in 40 minutes!
- I lost my heart to a
Starship TrooperSexy Surgeon!
- Teenage Grandad
- RANDY SHEEP SHRUB!
- Adam and Joe’s saturday morning show on 6Music
- Adam, half of Adam and Joe’s news and blog page
- Beauty Skool Dropout
- Charlie Brooker is right about everything.
- Charlie Brooker is still right about everything.
- Consolevania – The greatest ever fanshow about video games
- Cook’d and Bomb’d – Chris Morris fansite supreme.
- Edgar Wright’s Myspace Blog
- Eegra.com – hilarious video game commentary
- Graham Linehan’s delightful blog.
- Joe (other half of Adam and Joe) and his superduper Myspace blog
- Kotaku – Videogame news
- MOTHERFUCKING POP!
- Muxtape – share your fave tunes with strangers on the intarwebz
- My Muxtape – check dat shit out!
- Penny Arcade – The daddy of webcomics
- Russell Howard and Jon Richardson’s fine radio show
- Sweatdrop – UK Manga collective of super art geniuses
- The sound of indie
- VideoGaiden – The greatest ever TV show about Videogames by the makers of the greatest ever fan show about videogames
- Your webcomic is bad and you should feel bad!